Are you looking for reliable in-house child care while you are away from home? If so, Babies to Boomers can provide you with carefully screened and experienced babysitters to accommodate your stay in Vermont. If you are attending a convention, or just traveling for pleasure, we are here to help you with all of your babysitting needs!
Our caregivers are warm, nurturing, and dependable. They come to you with the experience necessary to provide the highest quality childcare. In addition, all of our caregivers have been professionally screened and have met the following requirements:
- At least two years child care experience, or professional training
- 18 years or older
- High school graduates (most have secondary education)
- Personal interviews
- Reference checks
- Criminal, sexual offender, and DMV background checks
- Have undergone CPR and First Aid training
Babies to Boomers Business Hours:
Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
We check messages regularly after hours and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs!
|$25 per day/evening
|15% of caregivers rate for overnight care (minimum $25)
|Caregiver fees (minimum):
|$16/hr for 1 child
|$18/hr for 2 children
|$20/hr for 3 children
|$22/hr for 4-5 children
|If 6 or more children need care, two or more caregivers will be required.
|Holiday rates start at $25 per hour, with a $30 agency fee and 5 hour minimum for care
|Tipping on a job well done is always appreciated!
- There is a 4 hour minimum on all services
- Any parking fees and meals are to be paid by client
- A credit card is required for agency services and will be charged when we have confirmed a caregiver for you.
Advance notice of one week is recommended, but we will do our best to accommodate your last minute requests! For reservations please use our online form or talk to your hotel concierge.
The agency fee is non-refundable. 48 hour notice must be given for cancellations or the client is billed the 4 hour caregiver minimum charge and the agency fee.